The orthotics department provides a service to varying government and community based organisations. An established referral base also exists in the private sector.
We provide a service to the following:
- Novita Children's Services
- Independent Living Equipment Program (ILEP)
- Domicilary Care
- Options Co-ordination
- Work cover
- Commonwealth rehabilitation service
- Motor Accident Commission
- nursing homes/accommodation
- private clients.
The department has the following responsibilities to clients and referrer:
- provision of a comprehensive and individualised orthotic service
- provision of quality and cost-effective orthotic products
- the use of quality materials and suppliers
- being at the forefront of new technology and research
- continuing participation in professional education, training, and the promotion of the profession
- maintenance of ISO9002 Quality Assurance
- increasing equitable access to orthotic equipment throughout South Australia.
This page last updated: 2 October 2012
URL for this page: http://www.novitatech.org.au/content.asp?p=271